ICT support can be an expensive luxury, and often the affordable level of service does not meet the needs of a school. However, The Cranmer Education Trust has a highly skilled, experienced, and dedicated ICT team who can assist and advise schools with a variety of needs. We are currently assisting all our schools in gaining their Cyber Essentials certificates.
The offering we provide to our school will depend on the level of support required: Secondary school support differs from primary. If a school has a local ICT team,
we will welcome them into the family, and work alongside them, and provide support
in all areas of ICT.
We provide all academies joining the Trust the opportunity to join some of our centralised services, which are maintained and supported centrally.
- A centralised ICT Team with over 52 years ICT educational experience between them supporting staff and students, we have experienced most issues before.
- IP Telephony – The Trust has an internally managed IP telephone system that provides free Internal calls and thousands of shared external minutes, helping academies save money.
- Provide a Virtual server environment that is monitored and maintained centrally if required or we can support your internal ICT Team with updates and upgrades.
- We provide safe and secure onsite and offsite backup solutions and Immutable backups to protect against ransomware attacks.
- We have a central Microsoft Enrolment for Education Solutions (ESS) Agreements, which provides access to Microsoft Enterprise applications like Microsoft Teams, Endpoint Manager and Office 365 A 3 Licences
- 24hr Remote access to software and resources for staff and students.
- Access to a dedicated helpdesk for reporting issues. Most problems reported are usually fixed with a remote support session, but a team member will arrange a site visit if it can’t be
- Server and switch monitoring with email alerts directly to ICT so they are aware quickly and can start to resolve an issue before it escalates into a bigger problem.
- Secure access to files and folders using Microsoft NTFS file permissions
- We have 20 years expertise supporting schools and academies with ICT tenders.
- All computers and laptops and wiped clean annually and a new operating system installed with all the latest software.
- We can assist and provide an ICT Disaster Recovery Plan, which will help recover quickly from any hardware or system failures.
- Provide a five-year Strategic Plan
- Excellent relationships with suppliers. Being able to buy in bulk
- We will Support, monitor, and advise on Infrastructure, Networking and building projects.